Categories: Línea Gamma
Made from a careful selection of grapes of the Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo and Merlot varieties.
COLOUR: Attractive cherry red colour with ruby hues.
AROMA: Intense and exceedingly fruity aroma with a predominance of ripe blackberries and spicy, vanilla and toffee notes.
MOUTH: Meaty, flavourful and fruity. Hints of spices and sweet tannins which make it round-bodied and give it a pleasant finish.
FOOD MATCHING: A perfect match for all types of casseroles, meat and cured cheese.
OPTIMAL SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 -18 ºC.
Piedemonte Gamma Tinto 2018
- SILVER MEDAL – BERLINER WEINT TROPHY (Summer Edition)
Piedemonte Gamma Tinto 2016
- GOLD MEDAL – Berliner Wein Trophy 2017 (Summer Edition)
- BRONZE MEDAL- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
Piedemonte Gamma Tinto 2015
- GOLD MEDAL – Berliner Wein Trophy 2016 (Summer Edition)
- SILVER MEDAL – MUNDUS VINI 2016 (Summer Edition)
- BRONZE MEDAL – Japan Wine Challenge 2016
Piedemonte Gamma Tinto 2011
- SILVER MEDAL – Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2013
- GOLD MEDAL – Berliner Wein Trophy Summer Edition 2012
Piedemonte Gamma Tinto 2010
- GOLD MEDAL – Challenge International du Vin 2012
Piedemonte Gamma Tinto 2009
- SILVER MEDAL – Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2011
Piedemonte Gamma Tinto 2008
- SILVER MEDAL – Concurso LaSelección 2010
Made from a careful selection of grapes of the Merlot, Tempranillo and Cabernet Sauvignon varieties.
The ripeness of the grapes sourced from these Bodegas Piedemonte vineyards is monitored to ensure that the harvest is made once the maximum balance is reached between their components.
The grapes are fermented and macerated separately in stainless steel vats. The fermentation is made at a controlled temperature of between 26 to 28 ºC and with a maceration of around 12 days, depending on the grape variety and condition.
Once the alcoholic and malolactic fermentation has been completed, the different wines are then blended to obtain a perfect coupage of the three varieties.