Made from a careful selection of grapes of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety.
COLOUR: Attractive garnet red colour with ruby hues.
AROMA: Spicy hues, black pepper and toffees, perfectly blended against a backdrop of ripe blackberries.
MOUTH: Complex, structured and rich in ripe fruit, making it a flavourful, elegant wine.
FOOD MATCHING: A perfect match for casseroles, meat and cured cheese.
OPTIMAL SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 -18 ºC.
Piedemonte Crianza Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- GOLD MEDAL - Berliner Wein Trophy 2016 (Summer tasting)
Piedemonte Crianza Cabernet Sauvignon 2008
- GOLD MEDAL – MUNDUS VINI 2013
Piedemonte Crianza Cabernet Sauvignon 2007
- GOLD MEDAL - Berliner Wein Trophy 2012
- SILVER MEDAL – Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2012
- BRONZE MEDAL - Challenge International du Vin 2012
- GOLD MEDAL - Berliner Wein Trophy 2011
Piedemonte Crianza Cabernet Sauvignon 2006
- SILVER MEDAL - Concurso LaSelección 2010
Piedemonte Crianza Cabernet 2010
- Peñín Wine Guide 2016 – 86pts / Quality/Price Ratio: Excellent (5*)
Piedemonte Crianza Cabernet 2009
- Peñín Wine Guide 2015 – 87pts / Quality/Price Ratio: Very good (4*)
- Peñín Wine Guide 2014 – 87pts / Quality/Price Ratio: Very good (4*)
Piedemonte Crianza Cabernet 2007
- Peñín Wine Guide 2013 – 87pts / Quality/Price Ratio: Excellent (5*)
- Peñín Wine Guide 2012 – 87pts / Quality/Price Ratio: Excellent (5*)
Piedemonte Crianza Cabernet 2006
- Peñín Wine Guide 2011 – 86pts / Quality/Price Ratio: Excellent (5*)
- Peñín Wine Guide 2010 – 86pts / Quality/Price Ratio: Excellent (5*)
The Bodegas Piedemonte vineyards sourced for these grapes are located in optimum areas for grape growing.
After closely monitoring grape ripeness, the harvest is made once the maximum balance has been achieved between the grape components, always with a high percentage of polyphenolic compounds.
The grapes are fermented and macerated in stainless steel vats. The fermentation is made at a controlled temperature of between 28 to 30 ºC and with a maceration of around 15 days, depending on the grape condition.
Once the alcoholic and malolactic fermentation has been completed, the wine is matured in 225 litre oak barrels for 9 months. Following the barrel ageing, its subsequent bottle ageing gives the wine the desired fullness and elegance for our Cabernet Crianza.